Panch Pokhari Trek
Trip Duration : 14 Days
Mode of Trip : Tea-House / Lodge Basis.
Best Time : Sep To Dec and Feb to May
Grade : : Moderate
Maximum Hight : 4100m
Panch pokhari trek is New trekking route in Nepal. This trek started from Chautara which is 5 hour drive northeast from Kathmandu. This is a very spectacular and spiritual trek. it is one of the moderate treks and offers the trekkers splendid views of the Langtang, Jugal Himal and Mt. Gauri Shanker. The area offers cultural tamag heritage, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity, the beautiful Himalayan view and pristine nature with distinct culture is the most attraction of the trek.
Panch Pokhari means the group of five holy ponds and Hindus religiously respect the place. This trek is just northeast of Katmandu toward snow wall. It is pilgrimage place for Hindus and it has five holy ponds at the height of 4100 m. During the trip, you can observe the different ways of people life, culture and come in contact with the people in the small village, passing through the dense forestation and meadows.
- Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Drive to Chautara By Bus / Car (1200 m. 4 hours).
- Trek from Chautara – Phusre (2045m.)
- Trek from Phurse – Kami kharka (2845m.)
- Trek from Kami Kharka – Pauwa Bas (3000m)
- Trek from Pauwa Bas – Hille Bhanjyang (3400m)
- Trek from Hille Bhanjyang – Nasim Pati(3700m.)
- Trek from Nasim Pati- Panchpokhari (five lakes) (4100m)
- Panchpokhari – Nasimpati (3700m.)
- Nasimpati – Dukang (2100m.)
- Dukang – Dhap (1200 m)
- Dhap – Melamchipul (800m)
- Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Departure From Nepal
- Roundtrip airport transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- 2 nights at standard hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- Your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- All Permit and necessary paper works
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Chautara / to Kathmandu by Private Car or Bus.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, insurance, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, etc.)
- Trekking Porters: Carry your Luggage (One Porter for every two clients)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Adventure Certificate. Trekking Map,
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All Government Taxes and Service Charge.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily obtain Visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Katmandu).
- Your travel and rescue insurance.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Trekking Equipment
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- All bar bills and personal expenses (phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water, hot water, hot/cold shower, pot of tea, coffee etc.)
- Tips for guide and porter.